1 Tb. Sp. Butter1 Leek (Cut in big pieces)
1 Turnip (Cut in big pieces)
1 Carrot (Cut in big pieces)
1 big Potato (Cut in big pieces)
½ cup Water
½ cup Tomato puree
1. Put a pan on fire. Add butter.2. Once it starts melting add leek, turnip and carrot cut in big pieces.
3. Continue stirring from time to time. After some time add potato.
4. Add water when you can smell the fragrance of vegetables.
5. Add salt and pepper. Stir well.
6. Cover. Let it cook for approximately 15 minutes. Remove the lid and see if it is well cooked. If yes, then remove from the fire. If not, then add some more water, stir and cover till it is well cooked. Now, add Tomato puree and let it cook for 4-5 minutes.
7. Once cooked, remove from fire and let it cool down a bit.
8. Use a hand-held mixer to grind it into a smooth paste. If it isn't liquid enough then add some water or milk (I prefer milk). Heat it before serving. Add finely chopped pieces of leek and serve.